The house is festooned with drop clothes. Pine cones are clustered in a great bowls ready for glitter. Cookie dough and cookie cutters are at the ready. The only thing needed are hands and laughter. We’ll sing Hanakka and Christmas songs, tell Christmas and Hanakka stories and have Harriet’s Wonderful Soup for lunch. At the end of the day, old and new friends will troop out together with their cookies. New friendships will have been made, old friendships deepened. Join us!
- Dress in old clothes.
- Bring an apron if you have one.
- We now have enough cookie cutters so you don’t need to bring any unless you have a special one you want to use.
- We will make sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies.
- We open for business at 9:00 AM. Come any time. Stay 20 minutes or all day.
- We close up when the kids start biting each other. (Usually about 4:00 PM)
- We will have a tasty lunch for those who come.
- There are pine cones to sparkle as a change of pace.
- This an inter-generational day. It is not the day Harriet and Dave baby sit. Please have an adult with your children. Grandparents are encouraged.
RSVP if you can. We want you here whatever the case but an RSVP helps us plan. email@example.com or 419 304 7854 (leave a message or a text)